Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:34:16 -0800
From:      "Luoqi Chen" <lchen@briontech.com>
To:        "JY" <leafy@leafy.idv.tw>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: SiS 900 ethernetcard

I've a similar patch for the sis driver. It includes the mdio access code
and also deals
with larger rx filter size for later chips. But I don't have the time to
handle the details
of committing the code. If anyone else is willing to do the dirty work, I'd
be glad to help
out. Here's my patch if anyone wants to try it out,
	http://people.freebsd.org/~luoqi/sis.diff
These changes were made in a hurry, so the patch might break the support for
the
natsemi chips.

-lq