Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 1995 10:23:43 +1000 (EST)
From:      "Craig Silva" <craig@union4.su.swin.edu.au>
To:        obrien@antares.aero.org (Mike O'Brien)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Demand dial with IIJ PPP - Round 2

> 	I should add that in my successful configuration, I have gone back
> to a "stock" sysconfig file.  No named, no gated, no default route (aside
> from the one in ppp.conf), no funny flags to routed.  I did try adding some

Yep - that worked for me - I think part of my initial problem was having
ftp'ed my system. Some of the ppp files seem to have been left over from
this process and subsequently it wasn't a vanilla set I was working with.

BTW - thanks for keeping us posted on your trials and tribulations -
helped some of us "lurkers" too

Craig
| Craig Silva - Swinburne Student Union  \  Appropriate nonsense        |
| Melbourne, Australia. +61 39 214 5448  \ about disregarding anything  |
| craig@union4.su.swin.edu.au            \ my boss says......           |
| Know thy thy friend                    \                              |
| http://www.su.swin.edu.au/~craig/welcome.html                         |