Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 23:52:42 +0000
From:      Harry Woodward-Clarke <Harry.Woodward-Clarke@S1.com>
To:        Dave <supermac@aloha.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MacBSD on a Macintosh 6100/60

Hiya Dave

>    Is there such a version out there?   I'm currently running
<snip>
> 6100 is a Power Machintosh, but it has a hybrid chip in it that
>is not
> 68K and not quite fully PowerMac.  I hope that someone will help

FreeBSD (afaik) only supports iX86 and DEC-Alpha architectures. I
checked NetBSD.org - and the 6100 is 'unsupported', and it looks like it
also won't happen on OpenBSD, either.

Sorry.

You might like to have a closer look at those two sites yourself - I may
have missed soemthing that may give you some hope ;')

hth,