Date:      Mon, 14 May 2001 20:27:27 +0400
From:      "Andrey Nepomnyaschih" <nas@chartpilot.ru>
To:        "Alex Kapranoff" <kapr@acm.org>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Big incoming packets???

Hi Alex,

Try to change NIC. You don't really need to buy it, just try to
install another one and look how well it performs.
Actually, I've had similar problems with RTL8139A NIC on Win2k
machine. There was a big discussion about RTL8139 NICs at this mailing
list and its weird behavior.

Have a great time there,

Andrey Nepomnyaschih
nas@chartpilot.ru