Date:      Mon, 09 Mar 1998 15:11:30 -0800
From:      "Randy A. Katz" <randyk@ccsales.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SENDMAIL / DNS Question

Hello All,

I know this is not the list for this but I thought a few of you might know:

I've got machine1.mydomain.com with a POP of mytestpo and an alias of
info@mydomain.com which points to it:

virusertable:
info@mydomain.com	mytestpo

sendmail.cw
mydomain.com

Mail from the outside world to info@mydomain.com and to
mytestpo@mydomain.com work just fine.

Now there are machine2.mydomain.com through machine5.mydomain.com: When
sending mail to the alias info@mydomain.com it bounces and complains about
no user on machine1.mydomain.com, is there a way around this?

Thanx,
Randy Katz

PS - I tried to define an alias on machine2-5.mydomain.com for:

info@mydomain.com	info@machine1.mydomain.com

and it still complained about username not found...