Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:55:03 -0500
From:      Brett Wynkoop <wynkoop@wynn.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fw: ports/176353: erlang builds on arm - port makefile needs to be fixed

Greeting-

Now that I have my Pi fairly stable and connected to some small usb
storage I can make my first real contribution to the arm effort.

Below is the pr I submitted, which includes a very small makefile fix,
to get erlang to build on arm.

Thanks to everyone who is doing kernel hacking on the Pi and
Beaglebone.

Shameless begging here....someone with the know how please give us
USB on the BeagleBone!

-Brett

Begin forwarded message: