Date:      Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:33:47 +0200
From:      Ulrich Spoerlein <q@galgenberg.net>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Porting linux-wine

--E39vaYmALEf/7YXx

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

Good day everyone,

I'm having trouble getting the linux binary of WINE running. Since it
reached 0.9 some days ago, I thought I'll try this version, to see if
the problem with my apps is in WINE or in the FreeBSD Port of WINE.

Anyway, since the RedHat packages are older, I'll post the preliminary
port here, problem is: It doesn't work.

/compat/linux/usr/bin/wine: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/=
libwine.so.1: ELF file OS ABI invalid

Note that, ktracing this process reveals, it is trying to load
/compat/usr/lib/libwine, so this is ok (I fiddled with LD_LIBRARY_PATH
before, and got the same result).

So, what's wrong with those shared libs?

Ulrich Spoerlein
--=20
 PGP Key ID: F0DB9F44				Encrypted mail welcome!
Fingerprint: F1CE D062 0CA9 ADE3 349B  2FE8 980A C6B5 F0DB 9F44
Ok, which part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."
didn't you understand?

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY--

--E39vaYmALEf/7YXx

--E39vaYmALEf/7YXx--