Date:      Thu, 09 May 2002 10:21:35 -0700
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        srijit lahiri <srla_00@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, cvsup-bugs@polstra.com
Subject:   Re: Cvsup Installables for HP-UX and Usage manual for cvsupd

srijit lahiri wrote:
> I would like to have Cvsup installer for HP-UX along
> with usage manual of Cvsupd. We would be synchronizing
> Cvs sources located at HP-UX and Linux servers.
>
> Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

The first thing you're going to need is a Modula III compiler
for your HP/UX system... EZM3 doesn't support HP/UX (but it
does suppor OSF/DEC UNIX/TRU-64, so now that HP has bought
Compaq, it'll probably just compile, right?  ;^)).

PM3 claims to support HP/UX (and it's what EZM3 was claimed to
be derived from).  It's available from:

	http://m3.polymtl.ca/m3/

Here is where HP/UX support is claimed (as a set of released binaries;
read the file "README"):

	http://m3.polymtl.ca/m3/binaries/HPPA/m3-3.3/.ghindex.html

The sources for CVSup are at:

	http://www.polstra.com/projects/freeware/CVSup/