Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:32:09 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cls@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mozilla

Hi,
Anyone actually achieved the installation of Mozilla with Java support ?
It is like having a tooth pulled without novocaine.
I got sick of it telling me I have to download this from Sun, and then
later something else from Sun etc. etc.
Why does the port not tell you everything you need for it right at the
beginning ?
Sorry just letting off steam, didn't think it was a good idea to moan on
-questions, since I know this subject comes up often. Calls for a HOWTO,
(don't tell me I should write it, since I have given up on it. And the
worse thing is that Mozilla beats the pants off Netscape in every other
way).
Ah well, who needs Java support...*sigh*

--
Regards
   Cliff Sarginson

       Email: cls@raggedclown.net