Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:21:01 -0600
From:      "David Chavarria" <davidc@huyett.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Newbies" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: OT Humble Pie (was hardw words)(originally Dictionary of Terms)

Amen to that.  I'm sorry I started this thread.  I just wondered if
there was a dictionary of terms that I could reference. There were some
helpful links given and that is appreciated. If anybody else has any
helpful links or reference material or books to recommend please do!

Even though there is a lot I would like to say about some of the
comments made, I will refrain from doing so because it's not worth my
time.

Thanks again for the links, Jerry Dunham and Ataualpa Albert Carmo
Braga!