Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 1995 14:13:29 +0200
From:      jg@euronet.nl (Jan_Guldemond)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   WU-FTPD problems

Hi,

I'm trying to setup the WU-FTPD. But when I'm trying to make a connection I get:
Mar 27 14:06:26 host ftpd[10383]: open of pid file failed: No such file or
directory

Which directory is it trying to access. Probably this dir doesn't exist.
When I know which dir it wants to access I can create it.

BUT: The connection is made!! But then I can see that an anonymous user has
nod files when looking at 'ls'. I'm sure I've created the dirs in he
ftp-home-directory.

Could you send me you ftpaccess-file so that I have an example. I've looked
at the manpages and looked in the FAQ's but I can't find an example of some
ftpaccess-files.

Thanks!!