Date:      Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:22:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@internetcds.com>
To:        Marc Nicholas <marc@netstor.com>
Cc:        Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: T1 / E1 PCI card for FreeBSD?

I have several of the etinc cards.  If you can live with Dennis's rather
curt manner, they're perfectly fine cards.

I'm going to get one of the LMC boards though, integrated CSU/DSU would be
nice, and possibly save a few bucks.

ET has a bandwidth manager that works very nicely, and is a heck of a lot
simpler to configure than dummynet.  Free with the PCI cards, some $'s if
you just want it by itself.

My only ET gripe is that the new PCI cards lost the watchdog timer
function that was handy for those remote reboots...