Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 1995 15:41:19 -0500
From:      mcaughey@infi.net (Michael Caughey)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PPP Connection

I've got my Kernel working.  I appreaciate all the responses.  I got like 12
or so and they all said about the same thing.  And they worked.  I just
needed to copy the new kernel into the / dir.

Any how now I'm trying to set up a PPP Connection.  The PPP.DOC that came on
the CD from Walnut creek is the same Doc that you can get from
www.freebsd.org.  Well I've been using it and it tells you you need to use
KERMIT.

WHERE can I find KERMIT?  is it on my cd or how about this one is it already
on my Hard drive since I install everything except the X windows stuff
during the installation.  I also need to where I can find the files for the
PPP, connection and how to build them is there are just a code file or does
MAKE work on them to?

HELP !!!

   ^^^^^
  @ 0 0 @