Date:      Thu, 09 Jun 2016 01:12:08 -0600
From:      "Origin Energy" <noreply-OriginRetail@retail.originenergy.com.au>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Get a FREE month's worth of energy

Having trouble viewing this email?

http://view.retail.originenergy.com.au/?qs=5877a6e548d8bdf22875714a12b7f00205371d0a3b4fd01b5909e595267ab5d40e7828acfda0c6d4ca9e9754d0855a7c4f59d6993d73b14a942cd78781064bd06b74bf627c6c7b86
Click here  to view online.

Hello,

At Origin, we know everyone loves a freebie - so on top of our great discount, you'll get a FREE month's worth of electricity usage and supply after 6 months when you switch your electricity to us.

http://click.retail.originenergy.com.au/?qs=e5df6e63af5884d846c4233133b71c52636c933560c79958adbd3799479f9b41

PREFER TO CHAT? NO PROBLEM

1300 674 446 (promo code 324)

7 am - 9 pm, weekdays and 9 am to 5 pm, Saturdays

DISCLAIMERS

Residential customers in VIC and NSW only. Not available for all properties or new property connections. Only available with Origin's 12 month Maximiser and DailySaver plans. Offer excludes GreenPower, Green Gas and distributor charges, as well as other charges and fees. Free month applied after 6 months of supply with us on usage and supply charges only. You must remain on the same energy plan at the same premises for 6 months to get the free month. Your free month will be calculated by your average usage per day for the billing period, multiplied by the number of days in your sixth month. Your free month will appear on your bill under discounts and rebates as discounts on usage and supply charges.

Discounts apply to energy usage charges only and not to other charges. Discount is off our Origin Supply product charges which can be found on our website.

Energy price fact sheets are available
http://click.retail.originenergy.com.au/?qs=e5df6e63af5884d86ccf8c673734d55df787cfb480e4410b9fc447337c584113
here .

To stop receiving offers from Origin via email you can
https://products.originenergy.com.au/optout?optid=BE5CA51E509CBA0BB5364C29760716810D7176
unsubscribe .
http://click.retail.originenergy.com.au/?qs=e5df6e63af5884d88e639232f8edaa477b5e03469a3a458afdd85f8af637086f
Privacy Policy

Origin Energy Retail Limited ABN 22 078 868 425 - Origin Energy (Vic) Pty Limited ABN 11 086 013 283 - Origin Energy Electricity Limited ABN 33 071 052 287 - Origin Energy LPG Limited. ABN 77 000 508 369 - Sun Retail Pty Limited ABN 97 078 848 549, GPO Box 1199 Adelaide SA 5001

9110.May16.NSW