Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 2002 14:58:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dinesh Nadarajah <n_dinesh@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mouse problems under X/Gnome

Well,

I intsalled my first Gnome/FreeBSD system. All went smooth. Well,
actually I have not done my cvsup yet to get the latest Gnome distro...
but that comes next.

I have a question though, When I first installed my FreeBSD system, I
loaded twm. My mouse (PS/2) worked fine under it. Then when I installed
gnome re-ran xf86config to update the memory value, my mouse (when I
touch it ever so slightly) moves and gets stuck in the upper left
corner. I have to do CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE to get out of X. I've read that
this may be an X problem, but none of the solutions worked thus far.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

_Dinesh