Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 1998 15:53:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <jmcla@ocala.cs.miami.edu>
To:        Johnathan Raymond Sconiers II <jrs@Mcs.Net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Locking telnet screen

I wrote a terminal locking utility that improves over the built-in
'lock'.  If lock timesout, it will drop you back to your shell.  If my
program times out, it will log you out.  Also, with my program, you can
run a limited set of commands from the "gone shell."  If you'd like, it
(it's free and ported to FreeBSD, Ultrix, OSF/1, and IRIX), I'll email
you the source.  It comes with a man page that describes things better.

Joe Clarke