Date:      Sun, 10 Oct 1999 01:10:20 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Jacques Vidrine <n@nectar.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: merging current's jail functionality to stable

-Stable must be stable. Breaking interface is not acceptable if we
want to attract and _keep_ 3rd-party developers.

I'm not sure placing this stuff as an option is viable. We don't
have "options" when compiling the kld modules, so how would they
know if they should use the newer or the older interface?

My take is: don't commit it to RELENG_3.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"I always feel generous when I'm in the inner circle of a
conspiracy to subvert the world order and, with a small group of
allies, just defeated an alien invasion. Maybe I should value myself
a little more?"