Date:      Mon, 06 Mar 2000 20:14:28 -0000 (GMT)
From:      Pedro Almeida <pedro@qui.uc.pt>
To:        Jerry Lei <tylei@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: about ImageMagick

Try your_machine$display to get ImageMagick working!

In last episode (06-Mar-2000) Jerry Lei said:
# Hi,
#
# I pkg_add the ImageMagick, I can find the man documents and ports,but I
# can't find the execution file anywhere. Of course, I can't execute
# ImageMagick.
#
# Can anyone give me some suggestion? Thanks
#
# Lei
# ______________________________________________________
#
#
#
# To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
# with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

Pedro Almeida                   (A.K.A. GoDfAtHeR)

E-Mail: Pedro Almeida <pedro@qui.uc.pt>
Sent on 06-Mar-2000 at 20:13:32 from godfather.mafia.net

Fortune: The number of arguments is unimportant unless some of them are
correct.
                -- Ralph Hartley

PGP key available upon request
Next 5 years holiday plan: