Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 1998 00:29:16 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Reminder : can't fork

Hi,

Your bug description sounds very similar to what I am experiencing
however I can't reproduce the problem so far. Wrote a short program
which allocates memory then touches every page -- repeated the
same procedure till I ran out of swap space and the system kills
my process which is okay.

Daemons seems to stay up so I am going to have to wait till
I can reproduce the problem .

	Regards,
	Amancio