Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2013 11:43:58 +0100
From:      Isabell Long <issyl0@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: Changing the documentation's font style.

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback.

The reason I specified Verdana in the beginning was to have some
familiarity between the website font and the documentation font -
before (and now) I think it looks disjointed. I have just made
font-family sans-serif without a specific default font, however. I've
kept the font-size specified as it makes for a nicer, smaller and less
huge and potentially daunting reading experience (to new users). How's
http://tau.devrandom.co.uk/issyl0/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ now,
as a compromise?

For what it's worth, I didn't know I could set my browser's default
font. The fonts I like depend on what I'm reading, so I'd personally
rather not have to set a default font to make my experience better,
hence my wish to change a website's defaults to be of general benefit
to the public.

I plan to commit this tomorrow (Monday 15th April) if all is well.

Isabell.