Date:      Sun, 19 Dec 1999 12:02:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cool little 100BaseTX switch - they're coming down in price

:>
:>     I'll try adding 'dc' in.  If it works, can I add a comment about
:>     'LNE100TX' cards to the comments in LINT for 'dc'?
:
:Sure, if you like, however note that "man 4 dc" should also yield a
:list of supported cards, including the LNE100TX v2.0.
:
:-Bill

    Yup, but that assumes you alredy know which manual page to look
    at.  Historically I've always looked for card brands in 'LINT'
    because that is historically where I've always found them to be
    up to date.

    P.S. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all
    the work you've done on various PCI ethernet cards, it's a made
    a big difference for me and I'm sure many people!

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>

:--
:-Bill Paul            (212) 854-6020 | System Manager, Master of Unix-Fu