Date:      Tue, 1 Jan 2013 14:11:21 +0330
From:      takCoder <tak.official@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ssh server hashcode change on nanoBSD

hi everyone,

i've got a nanoBSD server. when i ssh to  it from another bsd system, first
time everything is fine. the source bsd system asks me whether i trust my
nanoSBD server or not and i apply y and the nanoBSD hash key is written in
known_hosts file.

everything is fine until i restart my nanoBSD server. the problem is that
each time i restart my server, the source system is complaining about that
i need to edit my known_hosts  file cause my nanoBSD hash-code is not
matched..

how can i fix this?! it really bothers me cause i think of it as a security
problem.. i can't risk such things on my server..

would someone please give me a hand on this?

always grateful of all your helps here :)

Best Regards,
t.a.k