Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:53:42 +0000
From:      Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
To:        Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo@gmail.com>
Cc:        questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: xlocale.h missing on FreeBSD

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 12:30:22 +0300
Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo@gmail.com> wrote:

> <cut>
> fatal error: xlocale.h: No such file or directory
>  #include <xlocale.h>
>           ^~~~~~~~~~~
> </cut>
>
> How do I get xlocale.h on my FreeBSD server?

	It's in /usr/include my 11.1 and 11.2 boxes so it came from the
base system - xlocale and presumable xlocale.h have been there since 9.1
according to man xlocale.

	IOW if your server is running 9.1 or later then it should be there
if it isn't your installation has become damaged. If your server is running
anything older than that an upgrade is probably well overdue.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>