Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:33:13 +0100
From:      Mike Doyle <relyod@cooperationireland.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISDN USB "modem" support

I need a recommendation for an ISDN USB modem that will work with the
forthcomming release of FreeBSD 4.6 If any other users in the UK/Ireland have
any positive (or negative) experiences with these, please let me
know. (One will be deployed in the ROI, and one or two in the UK, so modems
on sale in these markets are what I'm most interested in)

Of slightly lesser importance, will the necessary files to install
and/or build OpenOffice 1.0 be on the install disks ?

Thanks in advance to any expert who can answer my queries

Mike

Michael Doyle                    email: relyod@cooperationireland.org
Network Administrator            personal email:     relyod@indigo.ie
Co-operation Ireland	           http://www.cooperationireland.org/
Phone: +353-1-661 0588                           Fax: +353-1-661 8456