Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:13:05 -0800
From:      Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   UPDATED: For Review: sendmail 8.12.2 import into -CURRENT

I've created a new patch to deal with a problem found during testing
(thanks to David Wolfskill).  This should fix sites who use
sendmail_enable="NO" but still want to be able to process command line
mail -- we still need a localhost-only SMTP daemon to accept command line
mail.  Complete details are in etc/mail/README (after patching).

The updated patch is available at the same location:

http://people.freebsd.org/~gshapiro/CURRENT-8.12.2

Follow the instructions in that file and please report any successes or
failures to me directly.  I plan on committing the changes during or soon
after BSDCon.