Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2011 17:11:24 +0000
From:      Vincent Hoffman <vince@unsane.co.uk>
Subject:   8.2-RELEASE pf rules not loading

Hi All,
            Just upgraded my home machine to 8.2-RELEASE via
freebsd-update remotely (spare time at work.) and on reboot my pf
ruleset isnt being loaded. running '/etc/rc.d/pf start' once its booted
does start it fine though. Any suggestions on debugging or shall i just
try a verbose boot and watch the console when I get home?
I still have

pf_enable="YES"                  # Set to YES to enable packet filter (pf)
pflog_enable="YES"               # Set to YES to enable packet filter
logging

in /etc/rc.conf

Regards,
Vince