Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 1997 00:25:37 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com (Justin T. Gibbs)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Bus/Processor specific I/O methods - was Re: Beginning SPARC port

Cool, a sane posting regarding this issue and right on target!

I will review it however is going to take a little time over here because
I have a queue of freebsd related small projects.

Hopefully, your posting should be sufficient to anchor the discussion
and further developments.

	Best Regards,
	Amancio