Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 2007 14:27:12 +1100
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        Zhang Weiwu <weiwu@sdf.lonestar.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: a console issue tracking tool?

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:45:01 +0800
Zhang Weiwu <weiwu@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> Hello. For one of the small project I am working on, a console-based  or
> X-based issue tracker is preferred over web-based solutions (like Trac
> or Bugzilla). Basically it only need to be able to work with issue
> priority, category, dates and status.
>
> So far I know a lot of webbased issue tracker, but never heard/knew
> anything that works on console or X. I guess maybe any console/X
> application that work as a project management tool can be used for this
> purpose too. After having found nothing useful by searching for "issue
> tracker tool" on google, I am begining to try searching for "project
> management tool" but the results are too much to pick from, many Linux
> desktop project management tool are not suitable for issue tracking

I guess you could always run a webserver + DB locally and make your browser the
'X-app ;) '
Anyway, give gnotime  a try . deskutils/gnotime

best,

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will
deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

Warned.