Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:07:00 -0300
From:      lioux@uol.com.br
To:        Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        lioux@uol.com.br, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Code Crusader?

On Sun, Apr 02, 2000 at 11:59:51AM -0400, Brandon Fosdick wrote:

> So you have a fixed port already done? Can you send it to me?
>
> If you don't have it finished, can you send me what you have? I'll finished it
> up if you want.

Sorry for the cold shower, but ....

I just tried part of my port with my recent STABLE and it is very broken.
Not as much as the current one, but it not working too. This is very sad since
I have a working binary. :)

It seems to be related to the latest gcc. Unfortunaly, the last time I
recall having successfully used my partial port was before the gcc upgrade.

I am under some stress at the University, so I won't be able to
fix it (if at all possible) in the next 2 weeks. Later on, I will. I just have
to get this back working. The combination of codecrusader and DDD is
smashing.

Sorry

--
Regards mferreira