Date:      Wed, 05 Feb 2014 21:19:51 +0100
From:      Matthias Andree <mandree@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Dimitry Andric <dim@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports-list freebsd <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: graphics/rawtherapee: r342622 crashes on HEAD

--v3cNlU9eHvtnEqfo6rdQxoBklD4Of8Xjr

Am 05.02.2014 21:08, schrieb Dimitry Andric:

>> #17 0x00000000484c0ee0 in std::__1::locale::id::__next_id () from
>> /usr/local/lib/libc++.so.1
>=20
> Hmm, is this a ports version of libc++?  I was not aware Baptiste had
> already committed this? :)=20

Yes, it is (as a build requisite, but apparently remained installed on
the destination machine), because we need to match the libraries that
the requisites use (Glibmm for one).

I have given up on compiling RawTherapee with clang++ for now, and use
GCC 4.8 on all systems.  RawTherapee is somewhat demanding, especially
at higher optimization level, and kills the 10.0-RELEASE base clang and
Port GCC 4.6 and 4.7, all with internal compiler errors.  Since GCC 4.8
worked for me, I did not bother to send Gerald the details.

We may want to retry with clang if we've got the next clang version.
Feel free to use Rawtherapee as compiler system test ;)