Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 07:19:43 -0700
From:      "Brandt Everett" <everett@bentonrea.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IPSEC

Can someone translate this error message for me?  I don't know what this
means, or where to start looking at it.  It is for a esp/transport//require
policy.  I am using manual keying.  I do have a tunnel up and running, and
from time to time get a similar error.  Any ideas.

   /kernel: IPv4 ESP input: no key association found for spi 9995;dropping
the packet for simplicity

Brandt Everett