Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 1997 14:09:42 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        kingram@ipro.com (Ken Ingram)
Cc:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adding Hard Drives - Prepping

> Is this the best place to ask the questions I've been asking?
>
> Considering the technical degree of most of the posts I've seen, I feel like
> I'm possibly wasting bandwith...

You are asking philosophically uncomfortable questions; this is
probably the best place to ask, since they are issues of policy
and plan and current implementation, rather than issues of physical
necessity.  That is, the problems are problems because that's the
way the code is written, not because that's the way the universe
must work.

You get technical answers because a number of us have defended our
viewpoints until our arguments have become highly refined.

					Regards,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---