Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:03:49 -0800
From:      Shanon Fernald <sfernald@epicor.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Hardware random number generator

Actually, pretty much answered my own question doing a little research on
the web. Intel has a hardware random number generator in their 8xx series
motherboards (810, 815, etc). It's supposed to be a pretty solid number
generator. Looks like the specs to access it are out there too. Does anybody
know if freebsd supports the intel RNG?