Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 1998 19:16:12 +0100 (MET)
From:      Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b on NetBSD 1.3

> I have no idea what this code does. If I comment it out, I get still
> errors while linking (see my previous mail)

This is due to me not being able to follow the last steps before
the alpha release closely due to (a) sever lack of time (daytime work
strikes back) and (b) hardware problems cutting me off the net.

The code is easy to fix (just commenting it out is obviously nonsense), I've
send in patches - but that won't help much as this doesn't get it working. It
compiles, boots, attaches the devices and is able to establish isdn
connections, but the first received packet on an ipr interface will crash the
system. The sync ppp stuff doesn't work either, just goes from down ->
establish -> down. I've absolutely no time to track it down right now and
will be out of town for a few days.

Someone with a kernel debugger should have a look at it and send in fixes...

Martin