Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:11:10 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Michael C. Vergallen" <mvergall@mail.double-barrel.be>
To:        "Michael V. Harding" <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
Cc:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.1R ISO CD Image ??

Hi,
I do think your idea is good, I use FreeBSD here at the office and I
wouldn't mind donating some money to the project ( 100 to 150 USD) for
me this is 30 USD for each machine. I don't purchase cdroms by principle
because ones you have installed your systems it is useless..( I have a box
full off obselete cdroms, witch only polute the environment if I throw
them out I have to pay for the disposal here because they are considered
corporate waste... go figure). So I only use cvs to upgrade. I would
however have no problems donating to the project on a yearly basis as
long as I recieve a invoice to keep my accountants happy ( they are a
bunch off blood sucking creatures..but I like to keep them sweet).

Regards,

Michael C. Vergallen
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976