Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:20:56 +1000
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-database@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: InterBase 6.0 for FreeBSD 4.x

Howdy,

Please note that I'm not the person responsible for the port. I'm just
some-one who wants to see active participation in this project, both in
terms of developers and users. I'm currently a user, with plans on helping
out with development. The more of us using InterBase 6.0 on FreeBSD means
that there is more chance of further development being ported to FreeBSD.

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au