Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 1997 15:51:25 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Maxim A. Bolotin" <max@rnd.runnet.ru>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Internet class in RSU.

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Terry Lambert wrote:

> > We'll have internet class granted by J.Sorros. IBM's main company that
> > provide us computers and other equip. We want istall there FreeBSD.
> > There are 46 computers IBM PC model 320 (or something). I know that there
> > will be EtherJet network card from IBM. Will it work with FreeBSD?
> > If Not, Where can I find people that can help me make it.
>
> Most likely you will be running AIX on these machines.  They are not
> Intel processor based.
NO, It's PC. There're Pentium 133, 16Mb, HDD 850Mb, and MAIN thing I
care about Is EtherJet ethernet card, will it work with FreeBSD?
IBM insist to install OS/2 merlin, but We want UNIX! You understand me,
I'll have to do it work every day, If It'll be OS/2 (or Win95) It'll
be nightmare!

> 					Terry Lambert
> 					terry@lambert.org
> ---
> or previous employers.

			Max.
-
Rostov State University   Computer Center
Rostov-on-Don, +7 (8632) 285794 or 357476
Russia, RUNNet               max@run.net.