Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:31:46 -0600
From:      "Mike Stammer" <mikestammer@gmail.com>
To:        itetcu@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd port: apcupsd-3.14.3_1

Last night i installed apcupsd and there was a post install message
mentioning to comment out the following in the kernel:

device      uhid        # "Human Interface Devices"

i do not think this is necessary anymore as I, in the process of
determining my first UPS was bad, tried a kernel both with and without
the line above commented out.

I now have apcupsd running with the line above uncommented in my
kernel after exchanging my UPS for another one.

The model UPS I am using is an APC BX900.

Can the post install message be altered to remove the recommendation
to comment out the device shown above?

Thanks

Eric Zimmerman