Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:40:46 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Ilia Chipitsine <ilia@cgu.chel.su>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: picobsd problem

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 08:22:34PM +0600, Ilia Chipitsine wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> picobsd depends on the /usr/ports/picobsd/more
> which is obviously missing, how should I fix that ?

I think Luigi corrected this in rev. 1.5 of bridge/crunch.conf;
this is in -current though, I don't think it will be MFC'd before
4.4-RELEASE, since 4.x is in deep freeze now.  (I think Jordan made
a point of emphasizing that 4.x is in ARCTIC freeze now :)

G'luck,
Peter

--
I am jealous of the first word in this sentence.