Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:36:11 GMT+1
From:      sanusibello sanusibello <sanusibello@caramail.com>
To:        sanusibello@caramail.com
Subject:   Greetings

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0074521037097371_ID

FROM: DR.SANUSI BELLO.
H.O.D. ACCOUNTS.
CHARTERED BANK OF TOGO

Email: suun4us@yahoo.com

First I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction, this is by virtue of it being very
confidential.

I am Dr. SANUSI BELLO, the head of accounts
department in the Chartered Bank of Togo. I came to know
you in my private search for a
reliable and reputable person to handle this
confidential
transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum
of money to a foreign bank account requiring maximum
confidence.

The proposition, Late Engineer Kelvin Michael, an Oil
Merchant/Contractor with the Republic of Togo, until his
untimely death three years ago in a
ghastly motor accident, banked with us here at
Chartered Bank of Togo, and has a
closing balance of US$35.725m (Thirty Five Million,
Seven Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand Dollars), only
which the bank now unquestionably expects to be
claimed by Mr. Kelvin?s next of kin or alternatively
be donated to a discredited trust fund for arms and
ammunition at a military war college here in Republic of
Togo.
Fervent efforts being made by the Chartered Bank of
Togo Plc. to get in touch with any of the Kelvin
Michael?s family has proved abortive. It is because of
the perceived possibility of not being able to locate
the late Engineer Kelvin?s next of kin (He had no wife
or children) that the management under the influence
of
our chairman and member of the board of directors,
retired Major Gen. Bensons maka, that an arrangement
be made for the funds to be declared? Unclaimed? and
subsequently be donated to the trust fund for arms and
ammunitions to further enhance the cause of war in
Africa and the world at large.

In order to avert this negative development, some of
my trusted colleagues and I now seek your permission
to have you stand as next of kin to Late Engineer
Kelvin Michael so that the funds US$35.725m would be
released and paid in to your bank account as the next
of kin. All documents and proof to enable you get
this fund will be forwarded to you and more so; we are
assuring you of 100% risk-free involvement. We have
agreed to part with 20% percentage of the total amount
as your own share of the money for assisting us in
this deal. We shall also map out percentage of this
money to take care of incidental expenses that may
arise in the course of this transaction.

If this proposal is OK by you and assure us that you
will not take undue advantage of the trust, we
hope to bestow on you. Please kindly get back to me by
email, above telephone and fax for further
details and step to progress and include your banking
details so that I can use these information to apply
for the release and subsequent transfer of the funds
in your favor and benefit into your nominated bank
account. We shall both smile together at the end.

But, if you are not interested please keep it
confidential. I believe you should understand my
explanation as you are a matured person who is living
for good.

Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation.

Awaiting your response urgently.

Regards,

Dr.SANUSI BELLO
H.O.D. ACCOUNTS DEPT.