Date:      Fri, 1 Apr 2016 12:12:01 +0000
From:      Jess - Corporate America News <Jess@corporateamerica-news.com>
To:        "trustedbsd-discuss@trustedbsd.org" <trustedbsd-discuss@trustedbsd.org>
Subject:   For your consideration

Good morning
We still have a few places to fill on our Business Leaders feature and are =
extending our 25% reduction. Please know that these come at a first come fi=
rst served basis and I don't want TrustedBSD to miss out. Please consider t=
he following options:

Platinum Option - Was: $1,400 Now: $1050

*         2 full pages of editorial within our magazine (approx. 1800 words=
)

*         A personalised trophy

*         A front cover headline

*         A 'Most Innovative Business Leader' logo for use in your email si=
gnature and website

*         Web banner displayed on our website for 6 months

*         Full rights to your article and associated materials

Gold Option - Was: $840 Now: $630

*         1 full page of editorial (approx. 900 words)

*         A personalised trophy

*         A ''Most Innovative Business Leader' logo for use in your email s=
ignature and website

*         Full rights to your article and associated materials

Once you have decided on which opportunity you wish to subscribe too, pleas=
e reply to this email with the Option you wish to proceed with and the agre=
ed price:
"I wish to proceed with Platinum Option at $1050"

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
Jessica Lawrence
www.corporateamerica-news.com<http://www.corporateamerica-news.com/>;