Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:14:02 +1200
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>
To:        George.Giles@mcmail.vanderbilt.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Build Apache JServ

[Please do *NOT* remove the CC: to questions@freebsd.org]

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 03:49:12PM -0500, George.Giles@mcmail.vanderbilt.edu wrote:

> Yes, except for the fact that it does not work.

Having just installed it recently, I would suggest otherwise. With the
ports system you must:

    1. Make sure that you've updated your ports system to the latest
       snapshot for the software (and dependencies) you wish to
       install.
    2. Make sure all the build-tools have been installed using the
       ports system.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>
                   "Lots of folks confuse bad management with destiny"