Date:      Mon, 04 Sep 2000 22:28:24 -0500
From:      Tony Johnson <gjohnson@gs.verio.net>
To:        "Chad O. Thompson" <cothomps@visi.com>
Cc:        SUNIL KOTAI <sunil_kotai@yahoo.com>, FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ccna

Historically the "FreeBSD VS. Linux" thing has been squashed.  Please no
more replies as u can use Cisco IOS under minicom, which works on both
Linux and FreeBSD.  The idea of "Language" has nothing to do with OS's
unless you are writing an Operating System.  Look at the choices the
Cisco says fullfils the "Language" requirement for CCNA and go with
that...