Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:37:45 -0400
From:      "Brian J. Sletten" <brian@parabon.com>
To:        Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
Cc:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Jini on BSD

> Quick question - anyone managed to get this working?
I tried quit some time ago and had some serious issues. There was some kind of networking issue that I never got resolved. The same code would work on a Linux machine, but not a BSD machine, even when using the same version of Java.

--
It is more shameful to mistrust one's friends than to be deceived by them.
-- La Rochefoucauld