Date:      Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:25:12 +0100
From:      Tom Evans <tevans.uk@googlemail.com>
To:        Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@ish.com.au>
Subject:   Re: gpart, bsdlabel and fdisk

On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 02:01 -0500, Scot Hetzel wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@ish.com.au> wrote:
> You may also want to check out these pages I created on how to setup a
> Root on ZFS configuration with ZFS using MBR, and GPT (Single, Mirror,
> RAIDZ1, RAIDZ2) Configurations.
>
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/RootOnZFS
>
> If anyone notices a problem with them, either let me know or update
> the wiki page.
>
> Scot

As I'm planning to do this tomorrow morning, can I just say these
instructions are great! One small thing, in the RAIDZ1 guide, step 1.8
(Create ZFS Pool zroot) says:

        Fixit# mkdir /boot/zfs
        Fixit# zpool create tank raidz1 ad0p3 ad1p3 ad2p3
        Fixit# zpool set bootfs=zroot zroot

Shouldn't 'tank' be 'zroot'?

Cheers

Tom