Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 23:20:20 +0800
From:      "Alex Kwan" <alexkwan@pacific.net.hk>
To:        <freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Can't Save Kernel Parameters on System Floppy

Hi!

Thanks! Now I can startup my LAN, but

(1) I delete some useless kernel parameters
like HD controller, ISA Ethernet Card (my
ethernet card was PCI) to make the boot time
faster, when I issued "update" command I got two
error message (a) write failed, file system is full
and (b) segmentation fault,
how to solve these problems?

(2) the "passwd" not work, a error message
"passwd : not found".

Best regards,
Alex