Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 2014 09:09:51 +0200
From:      "=?UTF-8?Q?Jos=C3=A9_P=C3=A9rez_Arauz?=o" <fbl@aoek.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>, Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, Warner Losh <imp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: AHCI after 271145 does not work for me

Hi Warner,
it's not AHCI, it's something else I am trying to track down. Sorry for thinking it was AHCI,
the kernel loops at the latest probe, which happens to be AHCI, but if I remove that from
the kernel it loops on something else (usb, clock, whatever).

Cheers,

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 17:55:09 -0700, Warner Losh wrote