Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:32:43 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        "Jeremy M. Kelley" <jeremy@mindsetsoft.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Acronis TrueImage Enterprise Server

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:05:18 -0700
"Jeremy M. Kelley" <jeremy@mindsetsoft.com> wrote:

> I've setup linux binary compatibility, but the program never
> runs.
sorry for the double posting.

Make sure that
- you DO have linux.ko loaded
- you may want to try mount linprocfs on /usr/compat/linux/proc , just in case the linux software needs access to linux version of /proc
- does ldd [prg] show any missing libraries?

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Caminante no hay camino, se hace camino al andar"
   Antonio Machado