Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:10:27 -0800
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        vanilla@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Enlightenment's Epplets

Has anyone noticed that the Enlightenment epplets do not do anyone much
good when they are still LINUX specific. What is the use in having it in
ports if most of the items fail to work. Is anyone working on getting
them to work with FreeBSD. If not why have it in the tree.

TIA
Ron Rosson              	... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 		   rm -rf *
insane@oneinsane.net      	and all was /dev/null and *void()