Skip site navigation (1)Skip section navigation (2)
Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:46:44 +0800
From:      "Aminuddin Abdullah" <amin.scg@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Cannot su or have root access after changing loader.conf
Message-ID:  <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAACahsDi1lTZEs/5kgaZT/HPCgAAAEAAAAFmUbxokUr1BlRPPNWJfLTgBAAAAAA==@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <20070611120025.A7AD216A4C5@hub.freebsd.org>
References:  <20070611120025.A7AD216A4C5@hub.freebsd.org>

Next in thread | Previous in thread | Raw E-Mail | Index | Archive | Help
Loader.conf with the following statement disable all su or root access:
     kern.dfldsiz="1G"
     kern.maxdsiz="1G"
     kern.maxssiz=131072

When I add the above 3 lines, all access to su or even single user boot is
restricted without any error messages.

Is this a bug or "1G" is not supported for maximum data size? My server is a
2GB ram E6600 with 400GB HDD. What are the valid values for these lines?

thanks


-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org] On Behalf Of
freebsd-questions-request@freebsd.org
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 8:00 PM
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 182, Issue 2

Send freebsd-questions mailing list submissions to
	freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	freebsd-questions-request@freebsd.org

You can reach the person managing the list at
	freebsd-questions-owner@freebsd.org

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of freebsd-questions digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. Re: [FreeBSD][Newb] How I use sendmail to send mail? (Doug Hardie)
   2. Re: [FreeBSD][Newb] How I use sendmail to send mail?
      (Bjorn Boulder)
   3. Re: [FreeBSD][Newb] How I use sendmail to send mail?
      (Bjorn Boulder)
   4. Re: [FreeBSD][Newb] How I use sendmail to send mail? (Toomas Aas)
   5. tcp port error (tethys ocean)
   6. Installing FreeBSD on large disk >2TB (Enrique Ayesta Perojo)
   7. Re: Installing FreeBSD on large disk >2TB (Andreas Rudisch)
   8. Re: [FreeBSD][Newb] How I use sendmail to send mail?
      (Bjorn Boulder)
   9. procmailrc configuration fails  (dhaneshk k)
  10. Re: Installing FreeBSD on large disk >2TB (Enrique Ayesta Perojo)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:45:48 -0700
From: Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
Subject: Re: [FreeBSD][Newb] How I use sendmail to send mail?
To: Bjorn Boulder <bornboulder77@yahoo.com>
Cc: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Message-ID: <4FF0C5BA-2DCC-4335-B340-9B0FA4393608@lafn.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; delsp=yes; format=flowed


On Jun 10, 2007, at 21:25, Bjorn Boulder wrote:

> Doug, Mats
>
> Your advice is on the money; thanks.
>
> I see this:
>
> Jun 10 05:43:40 jake sendmail[15068]: l5AAhekD015068:
> to=bornboulder77@yahoo.com, ctladdr=oracle
> (1004/1005),
> delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay,
> pri=30062,
> relay=[127.0.0.1] [127.0.0.1], dsn=4.0.0,
> stat=Deferred: Connection
> refused by [127.0.0.1]
>
> Your tip along with that given by Mats suggests that
> I need to learn about /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
>
> It appears that the box cannot send mail to itself:
>
> Jun 10 03:05:44 jake sendmail[14546]: l5A84ObZ014546:
> to=postmaster,
> delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay,
> pri=154501,
> relay=[127.0.0.1], dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred:
> Connection refused by
> [127.0.0.1]
>
> Jun 10 03:05:44 jake sendmail[14546]: l5485I55093939:
> to=root,
> ctladdr=root (0/0), delay=6+00:00:26, xdelay=00:00:00,
> mailer=relay,
> pri=691450, relay=[127.0.0.1], dsn=4.0.0,
> stat=Deferred: Connection
> refused by [127.0.0.1]
>
> Jun 10 03:05:44 jake sendmail[14546]: l5485I55093939:
> l5A84Oba014546:
> sender notify: Cannot send message for 5 days
>
> Jun 10 03:05:44 jake sendmail[14546]: l5A84Oba014546:
> to=root,
> delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay,
> pri=152806,
> relay=[127.0.0.1], dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred:
> Connection refused by
> [127.0.0.1]
>
> Currently, my main assumption is that
> /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
> is the primary administrative interface for e-mail.

That is correct, but you don't want to directly mess with  
sendmail.cf.  You really want to use the mc file and then make to  
build the cf file.  Its much easier and more readable.  See /usr/ 
share/sendmail/cf/readme for more details.  The cf files are in  
another directory from there named cf.

You will also want to use
            sendmail -bv email-address
to have sendmail show you how and where it will deliver for the  
address:  email-address.  That is a useful tool.



------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:02:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bjorn Boulder <bornboulder77@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [FreeBSD][Newb] How I use sendmail to send mail?
To: Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
Cc: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Message-ID: <695341.59766.qm@web57513.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

ok,

I'll look at that readme.

And....

I nosed around on the box for clues about sendmail.cf

It looks like the previous sysadmin ignored
sendmail.cf

I see this:

bash jake oracle /etc/mail 14 $ pwd
/etc/mail
bash jake oracle /etc/mail 15 $ 
bash jake oracle /etc/mail 15 $ 
bash jake oracle /etc/mail 15 $ ls -latr
total 582
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel    569 Nov  4  2004
virtusertable.sample
-r--r--r--   1 root  wheel  40449 Nov  4  2004
submit.cf
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel  57796 Nov  4  2004
sendmail.cf
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel    243 Nov  4  2004
mailertable.sample
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel    400 Nov  4  2004
mailer.conf
-r--r--r--   1 root  wheel   5588 Nov  4  2004
helpfile
-r--r--r--   1 root  wheel  40449 Nov  4  2004
freebsd.submit.cf
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel  57796 Nov  4  2004
freebsd.cf
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel   1606 Nov  4  2004 aliases
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel    407 Nov  4  2004
access.sample
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel   2896 Nov  4  2004 README
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel   6809 Nov  4  2004
Makefile
-rw-r-----   1 root  wheel  65536 Oct 31  2005
aliases.db
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel    421 Aug 21  2006
motel411.sh
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel  40400 Aug 21  2006
motel411.com.submit.cf
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel  57747 Aug 21  2006
motel411.com.cf
-r--r--r--   1 root  wheel    894 Aug 21  2006
motel411.com.submit.mc
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel   4113 Aug 21  2006
motel411.com.mc
-r--r--r--   1 root  wheel    894 Aug 21  2006
freebsd.submit.mc
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel   4113 Aug 21  2006
freebsd.mc
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel     52 Aug 21  2006
local-host-names
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel    267 Aug 21  2006
virtusertable
drwxr-xr-x   2 root  wheel   1024 Aug 21  2006 ./
-rw-r-----   1 root  wheel  65536 Aug 21  2006
virtusertable.db
drwxr-xr-x  17 root  wheel   2048 Nov 11  2006 ../
bash jake oracle /etc/mail 16 $ 
bash jake oracle /etc/mail 16 $ 
bash jake oracle /etc/mail 16 $ 

It looks like administrative activity was happening on
Aug 21 2006

I looked at  motel411.sh...

bash jake oracle /etc/mail 16 $ 
bash jake oracle /etc/mail 16 $ cat motel411.sh
#! /bin/sh

cp freebsd.mc motel411.com.mc
/usr/bin/m4 -D_CF_DIR_=/usr/share/sendmail/cf/  
/usr/share/sendmail/cf/m4/cf.m4 motel411.com.mc >
motel411.com.cf
cp freebsd.submit.mc motel411.com.submit.mc
/usr/bin/m4 -D_CF_DIR_=/usr/share/sendmail/cf/  
/usr/share/sendmail/cf/m4/cf.m4 motel411.com.submit.mc
> motel411.com.submit.cf
/usr/sbin/makemap hash virtusertable.db <
virtusertable
chmod 0640 virtusertable.db
bash jake oracle /etc/mail 17 $ 
bash jake oracle /etc/mail 17 $ 
bash jake oracle /etc/mail 17 $ 

I'll search google for info about these files:

freebsd.mc 
freebsd.submit.mc
virtusertable
virtusertable.db

And I'll read that readme:
/usr/share/sendmail/cf/readme

-b

--- Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org> wrote:

> 
> On Jun 10, 2007, at 21:25, Bjorn Boulder wrote:
> 
> > Doug, Mats
> >
> > Your advice is on the money; thanks.
> >
> > I see this:
> >
> > Jun 10 05:43:40 jake sendmail[15068]:
> l5AAhekD015068:
> > to=bornboulder77@yahoo.com, ctladdr=oracle
> > (1004/1005),
> > delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay,
> > pri=30062,
> > relay=[127.0.0.1] [127.0.0.1], dsn=4.0.0,
> > stat=Deferred: Connection
> > refused by [127.0.0.1]
> >
> > Your tip along with that given by Mats suggests
> that
> > I need to learn about /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
> >
> > It appears that the box cannot send mail to
> itself:
> >
> > Jun 10 03:05:44 jake sendmail[14546]:
> l5A84ObZ014546:
> > to=postmaster,
> > delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay,
> > pri=154501,
> > relay=[127.0.0.1], dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred:
> > Connection refused by
> > [127.0.0.1]
> >
> > Jun 10 03:05:44 jake sendmail[14546]:
> l5485I55093939:
> > to=root,
> > ctladdr=root (0/0), delay=6+00:00:26,
> xdelay=00:00:00,
> > mailer=relay,
> > pri=691450, relay=[127.0.0.1], dsn=4.0.0,
> > stat=Deferred: Connection
> > refused by [127.0.0.1]
> >
> > Jun 10 03:05:44 jake sendmail[14546]:
> l5485I55093939:
> > l5A84Oba014546:
> > sender notify: Cannot send message for 5 days
> >
> > Jun 10 03:05:44 jake sendmail[14546]:
> l5A84Oba014546:
> > to=root,
> > delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay,
> > pri=152806,
> > relay=[127.0.0.1], dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred:
> > Connection refused by
> > [127.0.0.1]
> >
> > Currently, my main assumption is that
> > /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
> > is the primary administrative interface for
> e-mail.
> 
> That is correct, but you don't want to directly mess
> with  
> sendmail.cf.  You really want to use the mc file and
> then make to  
> build the cf file.  Its much easier and more
> readable.  See /usr/ 
> share/sendmail/cf/readme for more details.  The cf
> files are in  
> another directory from there named cf.
> 
> You will also want to use
>             sendmail -bv email-address
> to have sendmail show you how and where it will
> deliver for the  
> address:  email-address.  That is a useful tool.
> 
> 



       
____________________________________________________________________________
________
Got a little couch potato? 
Check out fun summer activities for kids.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&c
s=bz 



------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:17:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bjorn Boulder <bornboulder77@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [FreeBSD][Newb] How I use sendmail to send mail?
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc: bornboulder77@yahoo.com
Message-ID: <424129.14768.qm@web57509.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Well I checked this file:

ll /usr/share/sendmail/cf/README
-r--r--r--  1 root  wheel  183289 Nov  4  2004
/usr/share/sendmail/cf/README

It's about 50 pages long.

I'm worried that I'd miss something if I try to
understand all of it.

I need something more dumbed down.

Here is what I want:

1. I want to send mail
2. I don't want to receive mail from the outside
3. I do want to receive mail from the box itself.

Actually 3 is not a hard requirement.

Help anyone?

-b



       
____________________________________________________________________________
________
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated
for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.
http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow  



------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:25:39 +0300
From: Toomas Aas <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
Subject: Re: [FreeBSD][Newb] How I use sendmail to send mail?
To: Bjorn Boulder <bornboulder77@yahoo.com>
Cc: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Message-ID: <466CF8F3.9080605@raad.tartu.ee>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

Bjorn Boulder wrote:

> Here is what I want:
> 
> 1. I want to send mail
> 2. I don't want to receive mail from the outside
> 3. I do want to receive mail from the box itself.

The default Sendmail configuration on FreeBSD should be
sufficient for what you want to do. You just need to start Sendmail the 
right way.

Make sure you have the following in /etc/rc.conf:
sendmail_enable="NO"

Then give this command:
/etc/rc.d/sendmail start

Now sendmail should start up, listening on loopback interface only. You can 
verify this with command:

sockstat -4

Among the output you should see this line:
root     sendmail   562   4  tcp4   127.0.0.1:25          *:*

Then try
telnet localhost 25
and make sure you get connected.

Additionally try
telnet yourserver 25
from another host and make sure you don't get connected.

I have one web server (FreeBSD 5.5) with sendmail set up this way.

-- 
Toomas Aas


------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:32:37 +0300
From: "tethys ocean" <tethys.ocean@gmail.com>
Subject: tcp port error
To: FreeBSD_Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Message-ID:
	<235b80000706110032v6696e9a2s1c68654f299ebc6b@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

Hi all

I have a big problem about SMTP port . I am using qmail. Our my server cant
open smtp ports than it gives this error

## tail -f /var/log/qmail/qmail-smtpd/current
@40000000466cfb8926b54f34 tcpserver: fatal: unable to figure out port number
for -x
@40000000466cfb8a27ee119c tcpserver: fatal: unable to figure out port number
for -x
@40000000466cfb8b29151cdc tcpserver: fatal: unable to figure out port number
for -x
@40000000466cfb8c2a50e0cc tcpserver: fatal: unable to figure out port number
for -x
@40000000466cfb8d2b7e0a74 tcpserver: fatal: unable to figure out port number
for -x
@40000000466cfb8e2ca8ee14 tcpserver: fatal: unable to figure out port number
for -x
@40000000466cfb8f2dd9fbd4 tcpserver: fatal: unable to figure out port number
for -x
@40000000466cfb902f0b7ec4 tcpserver: fatal: unable to figure out port number
for -x



any solutions?


------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:13:04 +0200
From: Enrique Ayesta Perojo <eayesta@portugalete.uned.es>
Subject: Installing FreeBSD on large disk >2TB
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Message-ID: <200706111013.04972.eayesta@portugalete.uned.es>
Content-Type: text/plain;  charset="iso-8859-15"

Hello

I'm trying to install FreeBSD 6.2 on a HP DL320s. This server has a P400
RAID 
controller with 12 SATA disk drives attached to it. The RAID controller is 
supported in FreeBSD through the ciss driver.

The problem happens when i try to use a RAID larger in size to 2 Terabyte, 
then the install program freezes and the machine reboots (it cannot find the

disk). If the array is smaller than 2 Terabytes then there is no problem,
the 
controller detects the disk and i can install FreeBSD on it. I have tried 
with i386 and AMD64 versions (the server has a Xeon processor supported by 
AMD64)

Any clue on how to solve it? FreeBSD can't be installed on disks larger than
2 
TB?

Thanks


------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:27:34 +0200
From: Andreas Rudisch <cyb.@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: Installing FreeBSD on large disk >2TB
To: Enrique Ayesta Perojo <eayesta@portugalete.uned.es>
Cc: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Message-ID: <20070611112734.a3014ee1.cyb.@gmx.net>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:13:04 +0200
Enrique Ayesta Perojo <eayesta@portugalete.uned.es> wrote:

> Hello
> 
> I'm trying to install FreeBSD 6.2 on a HP DL320s. This server has a P400
RAID 
> controller with 12 SATA disk drives attached to it. The RAID controller is

> supported in FreeBSD through the ciss driver.
> 
> The problem happens when i try to use a RAID larger in size to 2 Terabyte,

> then the install program freezes and the machine reboots (it cannot find
the 
> disk). If the array is smaller than 2 Terabytes then there is no problem,
the 
> controller detects the disk and i can install FreeBSD on it. I have tried 
> with i386 and AMD64 versions (the server has a Xeon processor supported by

> AMD64)
> 
> Any clue on how to solve it? FreeBSD can't be installed on disks larger
than 2 
> TB?
> 
> Thanks

A quick google search revealed this:

http://www.freebsd.org/projects/bigdisk/index.html


Andreas

-- 
GnuPG key  : 0x2A573565  |  http://cyb.websimplex.de/pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: 925D 2089 0BF9 8DE5 9166  33BB F0FD CD37 2A57 3565
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url :
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/attachments/20070611/f2
58f639/attachment-0001.pgp

------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:39:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bjorn Boulder <bornboulder77@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [FreeBSD][Newb] How I use sendmail to send mail?
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc: bornboulder77@yahoo.com
Message-ID: <912525.50114.qm@web57508.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

People,

I got sendmail working to send mail.

I started with this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=bsd+sendmail+configuration

>From there I found 2 excellent links which answered
all my questions:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/sendmail.html
http://www.technoids.org/freebsdsendmailfaqs.html

It's easy to configure sendmail so it is only a
sender, not a receiver of mail:

In
/etc/rc.conf

put this:
sendmail_enable="NO"    # Run the sendmail inbound
daemon (YES/NO).

And from the faq link this was useful since it told me
how to start sendmail:

5. How do I start sendmail?

# cd /etc/mail
# make start
6. How do I stop sendmail?

# cd /etc/mail
# make stop

After I started sendmail I waited a bit and then sure
enough,
I found the e-mail I was looking for in my yahoo
account.

-b



 
____________________________________________________________________________
_______
You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck
in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_html.html



------------------------------

Message: 9
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:07:10 +0000
From: "dhaneshk k" <dhaneshkk@hotmail.com>
Subject: procmailrc configuration fails 
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Message-ID: <BAY127-F38FD074DF6E1FC94CD57CBB21A0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed



THis is Dhanesh , Here I have to configure a       .procmailrc     file in 
order to control spams in  the mail system

I had a few mailing lists ,  and I can send mails to these lists from my 
personal mail id ,

in  /etc/aliases  tther is an entry  for these lists as
mylists : list1,list2,list3 etc


but I have to block spams ,so I editted this entry as follows  in 
/etc/aliases

mylists:spamassassin

and I executed  #newaliases

and  in /home/spamassassin   I created a file  .procmailrc  as follows (I 
changed the ownership as spamassassin:spamassassin to  .procmailrc and chmod

-R 777 to procmailrc )

# ee /home/spamassassin/.procmailrc
:0
^TOmylists
{
    :0 c
    ! list1@mydomain
    :0 c
    ! list2@mydomain
}




But when ever I tried to send mails from my account to  mylists@mydomain  , 
its not delivering the mails to receipients (before configuring procmailrc  
its working fine but spams are coming along with this so I decided to use 
procmail rc )

I tried this alos

I tried to configure the  /usr/local/etc/procmailrc file also the same  way 
, but its also not sending the mails to the receipients in the lists...



tail  /var/log/mailog   tells that the messages forwarded to Maildir 
directory , all the mails are ther in  /home/spamassassin/Maildir   but its 
not deliverd to the client ids ..

So let me request you to help me what mistake i made while doing this .Any 
suggestion will help me alot to solve this issue ..

thanks in advance
dhanesh

_________________________________________________________________
Get Married in 2007. Join Shaadi.com FREE! 
www.shaadi.com/ptnr.php?ptnr=mhottag



------------------------------

Message: 10
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:11:37 +0200
From: Enrique Ayesta Perojo <eayesta@portugalete.uned.es>
Subject: Re: Installing FreeBSD on large disk >2TB
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc: Andreas Rudisch <"cyb."@gmx.net>
Message-ID: <200706111211.37313.eayesta@portugalete.uned.es>
Content-Type: text/plain;  charset="iso-8859-15"

El Lunes, 11 de Junio de 2007 11:27, Andreas Rudisch escribis:
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:13:04 +0200
>
> Enrique Ayesta Perojo <eayesta@portugalete.uned.es> wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I'm trying to install FreeBSD 6.2 on a HP DL320s. This server has a P400
> > RAID controller with 12 SATA disk drives attached to it. The RAID
> > controller is supported in FreeBSD through the ciss driver.
> >
> > The problem happens when i try to use a RAID larger in size to 2
> > Terabyte, then the install program freezes and the machine reboots (it
> > cannot find the disk). If the array is smaller than 2 Terabytes then
> > there is no problem, the controller detects the disk and i can install
> > FreeBSD on it. I have tried with i386 and AMD64 versions (the server has
> > a Xeon processor supported by AMD64)
> >
> > Any clue on how to solve it? FreeBSD can't be installed on disks larger
> > than 2 TB?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> A quick google search revealed this:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/projects/bigdisk/index.html
>
>
> Andreas

Yes, i knew that page, but as it seems that the project has been forgotten
for 
quite a long time i thought there could be some other way to do it..

Thanks anyway


------------------------------

_______________________________________________
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"

End of freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 182, Issue 2
*************************************************




Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <http://docs.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAACahsDi1lTZEs/5kgaZT/HPCgAAAEAAAAFmUbxokUr1BlRPPNWJfLTgBAAAAAA==>